This page provides information about the IRS Office Fairview Heights location.
IRS Office Fairview Heights – 380 Fountain Office Court, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Fairview Heights have a smaller IRS Office comparing to a lot other cities, but the office is well-facilitated. Notable nearby landmarks or establishments are Holy Trinity Catholic School, Woolpert, Parkway Gardens, Express Employment Professionals, US Attorney, Fairview Plaza IV, Eagle Publications and US Air Force Recruiting Center etc. The only major tenant of the address is IRS alone.
East on Interstate 64: Head west and take exit 12 for IL-159 toward Collinsville. After a while, turn right onto IL-159 North and proceed. Again after a while, turn right onto Fountains Parkway and another right onto Office Court. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Interstate 64: Head east and take exit 12 for IL-159. After half a mile, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto IL-159 North. Continue a few hundred meters then turn right onto Fountains Parkway. Then, turn right onto Office Court where the office will be on the left.
North on IL-159: Head south toward Stonewolf Trail and make a left turn onto Fountains Parkway. After a few hundred feet, turn right onto Office Court. The destination will be on the right.
South on Illinois Street: Head north toward North School Drive. Turn right onto Fountains Parkway and after around 250 feet, turn right onto Office Court. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during noon, from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (618) 589-7399
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-spot parking lot facility is provided for the visitors to this IRS Office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued photo IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments