This page provides information about the IRS Office Fairview Heights location.
IRS Office Fairview Heights – 380 Fountain Office Court, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Fairview Heights have a smaller IRS Office comparing to a lot other cities, but the office is well-facilitated. Notable nearby landmarks or establishments are Holy Trinity Catholic School, Woolpert, Parkway Gardens, Express Employment Professionals, US Attorney, Fairview Plaza IV, Eagle Publications and US Air Force Recruiting Center etc. The only major tenant of the address is IRS alone.
East on Interstate 64: Head west and take exit 12 for IL-159 toward Collinsville. After a while, turn right onto IL-159 North and proceed. Again after a while, turn right onto Fountains Parkway and another right onto Office Court. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Interstate 64: Head east and take exit 12 for IL-159. After half a mile, use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto IL-159 North. Continue a few hundred meters then turn right onto Fountains Parkway. Then, turn right onto Office Court where the office will be on the left.
North on IL-159: Head south toward Stonewolf Trail and make a left turn onto Fountains Parkway. After a few hundred feet, turn right onto Office Court. The destination will be on the right.
South on Illinois Street: Head north toward North School Drive. Turn right onto Fountains Parkway and after around 250 feet, turn right onto Office Court. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during noon, from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-spot parking lot facility is provided for the visitors to this IRS Office.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments