This page provides information about the IRS Office Fayetteville location.
IRS Office Fayetteville – 225 Green St., Fayetteville, NC 28301
Fayetteville IRS Office is located in the Capital Bank office at Fayetteville. It’s a low-rise office building with plenty of floor space for the offices that occupy the building. Although Capital Bank occupies the majority share, yet many other offices like IRS are major tenants on this building. Nearby business locations are Bradley Farms Tractor Service, Beaver Courie Attorneys at Law, St. John’s Episcopal Church, Williford McCauley – Attorney at Law etc.
East on Grove Street: Head west on Grove Street toward Doris Drive. Turn left onto Green Street, the IRS Office will be on the right on this building.
West on Hay Street: Head southeast on Hay Street toward Pittman Street. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Green Street. The Capital Bank building will be on the left.
North on Ramsey Street: Head south on Ramsey Street toward Mary Street. Continue straight onto Green Street. The Capital Bank building will be on the right on this street.
South on Gillespie Street: Head north on Gillespie Street toward Sam Cameron Avenue. Up ahead there will be a traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Green Street. The Capital Bank building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (910) 223-3580
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Surface level on-premises parking is available for the visitors to this place. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots/garages are available within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments