This page provides information about the IRS Office Fayetteville location.
IRS Office Fayetteville – 655 E. Millsap Road, Fayetteville, AR 72703
The IRS Office at Fayetteville is located very close to the Fulbright Expressway. There are quite a good number of business locations, hospitals, educational institutes etc. in neighboring locations like Whole Food Market, Lewis Automotive Group, FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, Washington Regional Medical Center, Target Shopping Mall, Lab Corporation, and BioLife Plasma Services etc. This IRS Office building is a two-storied building with wide open parking space in front. Other than the IRS, the other major tenant at this location is Black Hills Energy. Beige color exterior with glass windows make the building stand out while glanced at from the road.
East on Joyce Boulevard: Head west on E Joyce Boulevard toward Millennium Drive. Turn left onto N College Avenue using the 2nd lane from left, then use the middle lane to turn slightly left onto N College Avenue. Quarter miles later, turn right onto Millsap Road. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on Van Asche Drive: Head east on AR-112 South toward N Cris Hollow Road and continue onto W Van Asche Drive. Upon arrival, turn right onto N Gregg Avenue, then turn left onto N Futrall Drive. Quarter miles later, upon arrival at the traffic circle take the 2nd exit and stay on N Futsall Drive. Continue onto Millsap Road the IRS Office will be on the left.
North on N College Avenue: Head south on N College Avenue/S Thompson Street toward N Shiloh Drive/Zion Road. Continue to follow N College Avenue. Upon arrival, turn slightly left to stay on N College Avenue. Quarter miles later, turn right onto Millsap Road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on College Drive: Head northeast on N College Avenue toward N Drake Street. Upon arrival, turn left onto Millsap Road. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (479) 442-3948
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-spot public parking facility for the employees and the visitors to the offices on this building.
All public visitors are required to pass through some security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)