This page provides information about the IRS Office Flint location.
IRS Office Flint – 917 N. Saginaw Street, Flint, MI 48503
Flint IRS Office was relocated from its previous office in South Saginaw to this new address in 2010, for providing the taxpayers with better service and more amenities. Extra space inside and outside with easier communication via public and private transports to this office makes a trip to Flint IRS Office a pleasant experience. Some nearby locations are Doyle Ryder Elementary School, St. Michael’s Catholic Church, GST Michigan Works etc.
East on 5th Avenue: Head west on 5th Avenue toward Fred Tucker Drive. Take a right turn onto Saginaw Street, the IRS office will be on the left on this road.
West on 5th Avenue: Head northeast on 5th Avenue toward Martin Luther King Avenue. Turn left onto Saginaw Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Saginaw Street: Head south on Saginaw Street toward Wood Street. The IRS Office building will be on the right, keep eyes on the signs.
South on Saginaw Street: Head northwest on Saginaw Street toward 1st Street. Turn right onto N Saginaw Street and drive until the IRS Office is seen on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office offers plenty of on-premises public parking spots for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
2 thoughts on “IRS Office Flint”
Where do i go to make an in person appointment with the IRS flint mi
You have to call 844-545-5640 to make an appointment.
This year for 2022, the IRS is open on some Saturdays at select TAC offices with no appointment necessary. Check here: https://www.irs.gov/help/irs-face-to-face-saturday-help