This page provides information about the IRS office Florence AL location.
IRS office Florence AL –204 S. Walnut St. 35630, Florence, AL 35630
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Florence IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is free parking in the lot next to the building.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
Since information on our page might have changed, we recommend that you confirm office information at the IRS's office locator tool before visiting the IRS office.
3 thoughts on “IRS Office Florence AL”
What is the best way to apply here? USA Jobs never respond or the vacancy suddenly closes. I would love an opportunity to work here so if there is anyone I can reach I would love to talk with them.
USA Jobs is where you apply. You can try to inquire about a position you applied to here: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/get-touch-irs
Back in November 2018 I relocated back to Alabama. I can’t find my 2017 taxes and I wanted to file online for 2018 taxes. Do my local IRS office provide my taxes for 2017 so that I can provide my AGI for 2017?