This page provides information about the IRS Office Fort Wayne location.
IRS Office Fort Wayne – 201 E. Rudisill Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46806
The Fort Wayne IRS Office is located in city’s center, right beside the S Clinton Street to the west. The office is situated in Rudisill Plaza, which is a three story office building. The neighboring business are mostly food places, banks, beauty shops, educational institutes etc. To name a few – Instant Tax Service, City Life Center, Nacho’s Taqueria, Little Caesars Pizza, Wells Fargo Bank etc. are notable. However, the Rudisill Plaza has the following tenants other than IRS – Allen County Division of Family Resources, Child Abuse Hotline Office, Indiana Department of Child Services, WorkOne Northeast – Allen County etc.
East on Rudisill Boulevard: Head west on Rudisill Boulevard toward Monroe Street. The Rudisill Plaza will be on the right.
West on Rudisill Boulevard: Head east on Rudisill Boulevard toward Indiana Avenue. The Rudisill Plaza building will be on the left.
North on Clinton Street: Head south on S Clinton Street toward Piqua Avenue. Turn right onto E Rudisilll Boulevard and the IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on Lafayette Street: Head north on Lafayette Street toward McKinnie Street. Then turn left onto E Rudisill Boulevard. The Rudisill Plaza will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (260) 458-5000
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This building has a parking lot to the adjacent west side where visitors can park their vehicles. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots and garages are also nearby.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.