This page provides information about the IRS Office Fredericksburg location.
IRS Office Fredericksburg – 1320 Central Park Blvd., Fredericksburg, VA 22401
[su_highlight]**This TAC Office is currently closed** [/su_highlight]
The Fredericksburg IRS Office located in a busy corner of the downtown. Plenty of business locations and some federal offices are nearby. Some of the business locations are Central Park Funland, Palm Beach, Barber Shop & Co. QRC Technologies, Jos. A. Bank etc. Major tenants other than IRS in this compound are Lendmark Financial Services, Cherry Hill Cabinetry and Guru Indian Cuisine.
East on Plank Road: Head west on Plank Road. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Carl D. Silver Parkway. After a while, turn left onto Central Park Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Germanna Highway: Head northeast on VA-3/Plank Road toward Central Park Boulevard/Spotsylvania Mall Drive. Almost quarter to a mile later, turn left onto Carl D. Silver Parkway. Finally, turn left onto Central Park Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-95: Head south on I-95. After a while, merge onto VA-3W/Plank Road toward Culpeper by taking the exit 130B. Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Carl D. Silver Parkway and continue for quarter to a mile. Take a left turn onto Central Park Boulevard and the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on I-95: Head north on I-95 and take exit 130B to merge onto VA-3 W/Plank toward Culpeper. Turn right by taking the right 2 lanes to turn onto Carl D. Silver Parkway. Finally, turn left onto Central Park Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (540) 899-9450
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is provided for the visitors to this location.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments