This page provides information about the IRS Office Freehold location.
IRS Office Freehold – 4 Paragon Way, Freehold, NJ 07728
Monmouth Executive Center is the name of the office complex where the Freehold IRS Office is located at. It is a 235,968 square feet office space for lease, rated B class and it was built in 1988. It is a single storied building with plenty of space in and out. With the Masonry exterior, the building stands out as appealing. Some of the nearby building locations are Freehold Elite Gymnastics, Bear and Birch, Freehold Academy of Performing Arts, Freehold Workers Compensation Court, Mott McDonald etc.
East on NJ-33: Head west on NJ-33 and take the NJ Motor Vehicle Dept. ext toward Halls Mill Road. Take a left turn onto Okerson Road, then turn slight right onto Halls Mill Road. After a quarter mile, turn left onto Willok Brook Road and turn left again onto Paragon Way. The Monmouth Executive Center will be on the right.
West on NJ-33: Head southeast on NJ-33. Take the Halls Mill Road N exit. Merge onto Halls Mill Road, then after a quarter miles turn left onto Willow Brook Road. Turn left onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office compound at Monmouth Executive Center will be on the right.
North on Halls Mill Road: Head south on Halls Mill Road toward Turf Drive. Turn right onto Willow Brook Road and continue for little more than 200 feet, then turn left onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Halls Mill Road: Head north on Halls Mill Road. Turn left onto Willow Brook Road, then turn left again onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (732) 660-0063
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Surface level on-premises parking facility surrounds the office complex. Commercial parking lots are located within walking distance as well.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments