This page provides information about the IRS Office Freehold location.
IRS Office Freehold – 4 Paragon Way, Freehold, NJ 07728
The IRS office in Freehold is located in the Monmouth Executive Center commercial office building in Freehold, NJ.
East on NJ-33: Head west on NJ-33 and take the NJ Motor Vehicle Dept. ext toward Halls Mill Road. Take a left turn onto Okerson Road, then turn slight right onto Halls Mill Road. After a quarter mile, turn left onto Willok Brook Road and turn left again onto Paragon Way. The Monmouth Executive Center will be on the right.
West on NJ-33: Head southeast on NJ-33. Take the Halls Mill Road N exit. Merge onto Halls Mill Road, then after a quarter miles turn left onto Willow Brook Road. Turn left onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office compound at Monmouth Executive Center will be on the right.
North on Halls Mill Road: Head south on Halls Mill Road toward Turf Drive. Turn right onto Willow Brook Road and continue for little more than 200 feet, then turn left onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Halls Mill Road: Head north on Halls Mill Road. Turn left onto Willow Brook Road, then turn left again onto Paragon Way. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Surface level on-premises parking facility surrounds the office complex. Commercial parking lots are located within walking distance as well.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
1 thought on “IRS Office Freehold”
Countless unsuccessful attempts to contact IRS by phone and online.
Have received notice of deficiency and would like to make and appointment to meet with an IRS agent.