This page provides information about the IRS Office Gainesville location.
IRS Office Gainesville – 329 Oak St., Gainesville, GA, 30501
The IRS Office at Gainesville is located near the Oak Street. Nearby offices are Rock Creek Veterans Park, Express Employment Professionals, Rochester & Associates, United Way-Hall County, Gainesville City School Board, Mobile Communications, Pay it Forward Scholarships etc. The office is a one-story house.
East on Jesse Jewell Parkway: Head southwest on Jesse Jewell Parkway Southeast toward Bradford Street Southwest. Take a right turn onto West Academy Street, then turn right onto Oak Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Washington Street: Head east on Washington Street NW toward W Academy Street. Then, turn left onto West Academy Street. After a while, turn left again onto Oak Street. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
North on Green Street: Head south on Green Street toward Forrest Avenue. Turn slightly right onto Oak Street. The IRS Office compound will be on the left.
South on E Butler Parkway: Head northwest on E Butler Parkway. Then, turn left onto Breanau Avenue Northeast. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Green Street NE. Make a left turn onto Academy Street northeast, then make a final right turn at 3rd cross street onto Oak Street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (770) 536-2235
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors need to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID at the entrance is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments