This page provides information about the IRS Office Grand Rapids location.
IRS Office Grand Rapids – 3251 N. Evergreen Drive, N.E. Grand Rapids, MI 49525
The IRS Office at Grand Rapids is located close to the Evergreen Lake. Despite being a small IRS Office, this location remains quite busy most of the times. Some of the nearby locations are Kuyper College, Sunshine Community Church, Evergreen North LLC, Legal Copy Services Inc., Mark Brace – Berkshire Hathaway etc.
East on Knapp Street: Head west on Knapp Street NE toward Timber Valley Drive. Use the left 2 lanes to turn right onto M-44 Beltline Avenue. After more than a mile, look for Evergreen Drive on the right and once arrive, turn right onto it. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on 3 Mile Road: Head east on 3 Mile Road toward Hylane Avenue NE. Turn right onto M-44 West, then make a U-turn. After a while, turn right onto North Evergreen Drive NE. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Beltline Avenue: Head south on M-44 W/E Beltline Avenue NE. Keep eyes on the signs for M-44 E, and turn sharp left onto that road. Then, turn right onto North Evergreen Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Beltline Avenue: Head north M-44 East/Beltline Avenue NE toward Eagle Run Drive NE. Turn right onto North Evergreen Drive NE. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (616) 365-4700
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This location provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm appointment and identity.
All public visitors are required to take appointment prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments