This page provides information about the IRS Office Greensboro location.
IRS Office Greensboro – 4905 Koger Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407
The Greensboro IRS Office is located at a low rise office building complex. The building was built in 1990, with a total of 309,712 Sqft lot size. Number of total rooms is 240. US Secret Service is the major tenant on this property other than IRS. The area is comparatively less densely populated, there aren’t many business locations nearby either. Exactly opposite to the IRS Office complex, there’s Strayer University. Some of the business locations are Dynamic Quest, Camden Place Health & Rehab etc.
East on Stanley Road: Head northwest on I-40W and take exit 214 for Wendover Avenue. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto W Wendover Avenue. Then, turn left onto Stanley Road by using the 2 lanes in the left. Finally, turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on Stanley Road: Head southeast on I-40E. Take exit 214A for Wendover Avenue West. Use the left lane to turn right onto West Wendover Avenue, then use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Stanley Road. Finally, turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on Meadowood Street: Head southeast on Meadowood Street toward Wildberry Drive. Then, turn right onto West Wendover Avenue West. Continue for a while, then turn left onto Stanley using the left 2 lanes and finally turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Stanley Road: Head north on Stanley Road toward Eagle Perch Way. Take a right turn onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (336) 574-6024
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment verification.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments