This page provides information about the IRS Office Greensboro location.
IRS Office Greensboro – 4905 Koger Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407
The Greensboro IRS Office is located in a low rise commercial office building. It is located opposite to Strayer University.
East on Stanley Road: Head northwest on I-40W and take exit 214 for Wendover Avenue. Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto W Wendover Avenue. Then, turn left onto Stanley Road by using the 2 lanes in the left. Finally, turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on Stanley Road: Head southeast on I-40E. Take exit 214A for Wendover Avenue West. Use the left lane to turn right onto West Wendover Avenue, then use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Stanley Road. Finally, turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
North on Meadowood Street: Head southeast on Meadowood Street toward Wildberry Drive. Then, turn right onto West Wendover Avenue West. Continue for a while, then turn left onto Stanley using the left 2 lanes and finally turn left onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Stanley Road: Head north on Stanley Road toward Eagle Perch Way. Take a right turn onto Koger Boulevard. The IRS Office building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Greensboro IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment verification.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments