This page provides information about the IRS Office Greenville location.
IRS Office Greenville – 2835 South Charles Blvd., Greenville, NC 27858
The IRS Office at Greenville is at an office building property located in the Charles Boulevard, with a lot size of 25,265 Sqft. The building was built in 2003 and the IRS Office became a tenant soon afterwards. Nearby federal offices and business locations are US Social Security Administration, C A Lewis, Ricci Disability Group, SILVERcare etc.
East on Greenville Boulevard: Head west on Greenville Boulevard toward Fairview Way. Take a left turn onto S Elm Street, then turn left again onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Arlington Boulevard: Head east on Arlington Boulevard toward Wandsworth Drive. Take a left turn onto Red Banks Road, then turn right onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Elm Street: Head south on Elm Street toward 14th Street. Take a left turn onto Charles Boulevard, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on County Home Road: Head north on County Home Road toward Bells Chapel Road. Take a right turn onto East Fire Tower Road, then turn left onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (252) 561-4040
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the public visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. A valid government issued ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments