This page provides information about the IRS Office Greenville location.
IRS Office Greenville – 2835 South Charles Blvd., Greenville, NC 27858
East on Greenville Boulevard: Head west on Greenville Boulevard toward Fairview Way. Take a left turn onto S Elm Street, then turn left again onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Arlington Boulevard: Head east on Arlington Boulevard toward Wandsworth Drive. Take a left turn onto Red Banks Road, then turn right onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Elm Street: Head south on Elm Street toward 14th Street. Take a left turn onto Charles Boulevard, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on County Home Road: Head north on County Home Road toward Bells Chapel Road. Take a right turn onto East Fire Tower Road, then turn left onto South Charles Boulevard. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Closed for lunch noon – 1pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Greenville IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premises public parking facility is available for public visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. A valid government issued ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments