This page provides information about the IRS Office Gulfport location.
IRS Office Gulfport – 11309 Old Highway 49, Gulfport, MS 39503
The IRS Office at Gulfport is a small office located by the Old Highway 49. It is a small office, a one story commercial house for leasing. There are few automobile dealerships, medical centers, educational institutes and groceries around this office. Some of them are Walgreens, Auto Zone, Dirt Cheap, Harrison Central Elementary School, Pat Peck Honda, Foley RV Center and Airstream of Mississippi, Chick-fil-A, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Orange Grove Elementary School, Gulf South Mortgage, McFarland Electric Company, Navigator Credit Union etc.
East on Dedeaux Road: Head west on Dedeaux Road toward Totaro Road. Then turn right after the Old Highway 49 junction. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Orange Grove Road: Head east on Orange Grove Road toward Daisy Lane. Then turn right onto Old Highway 49, quarter miles later turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Dedeaux Road. The IRS Office will be on the left of the road that turns right.
North on US 49: Head south on US 49 S toward Mobile Avenue. Then turn right onto Oak Lane, followed by a left turn onto Old Highway 49. Then, turn right onto Dedeaux Road. Turn right, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on US 49: Head north on US 49. Turn left onto Dedeaux Road, then turn right. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is on-premises parking lot for the visitors to this office.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments