This page provides information about the IRS Office Hampton location.
IRS Office Hampton – 903 Enterprise Pkwy., Hampton, VA 23666
The Hampton IRS Office is a few minutes’ drive away from Hampton downtown. The building is occupied by two federal agencies – Division of Child Support Enforcement and Internal Revenue Service. Some business locations nearby are Patient Advocate Foundation, DaVita Butler Farm at Home, Riverside Neurology Specialists, TRC Customer Solutions, Ibex Global, Candlewood Suites Hampton etc.
East on Hampton Roads Center Parkway: Head west on Hampton Roads Center Parkway toward Enterprise Parkway. Take either of the left 2 lanes and turn left onto Enterprise Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Hampton Roads Center Parkway: Head east on Hampton Roads Center Parkway toward Enterprise Parkway. Continue for a while, then turn right onto Enterprise Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Magruder Boulevard: Head south on Magruder Blvd toward Butler farm Road. Take a right turn onto Enterprise Parkway. Continue for a while then turn right to stay on Enterprise Parkway. Make a U-turn after a while, then continue driving. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on I-64: Take exit 262B from I-64B and continue onto VA-134N/Magruder Boulevard. Use the 2nd lane from left to turn left onto Enterprise Parkway. Stay on this road by turning right, and quarter miles later make a U-Turn. The IRS Office building will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (757) 751-6200
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is offered for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments