This page provides information about the IRS Office Hickory location.
IRS Office Hickory – 1930 3rd Avenue Lane SE, Hickory, NC 28602
The IRS Office in Hickory is located outside the busy city center. Away from city dean and bustle, this government agency is located in a secluded location. The one story vintage style building has adequate space for a small-scale government agency. Few business locations close to this IRS Office are Piedmont Plastic Surgery & Dermatology, Equipment Limited, Proline Billiards, McCrorie Wood Products, Thomas & Betts Corporation etc.
East on Tate Boulevard: Head west on Tate Boulevard toward McDonald Parkway. Take a left turn onto 19th Street, then take another left turn onto 3rd Avenue Lane.
West on Tate Boulevard: Head east on Tate Boulevard toward 9th Lane. Turn right onto 19th Street, then a left turn onto 3rd Avenue Lane.
North on McDonald Parkway: Head south on McDonald Parkway toward 23rd Street Drive. Take a right turn onto Tate Boulevard, then turn left onto 19th Street. Take a final left turn onto 3rd Avenue Lane.
South on Lenoir Rhyne Boulevard: Head north on Lenoir Rhyne Boulevard toward 11th Avenue Boulevard. Turn right onto 9th Avenue. After a while, 9th Avenue would turn slightly left and become 15th Street. Continue, then turn right onto Tate Boulevard. Turn right onto 19th Street, then take a final left turn onto 3rd Avenue Lane.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break during 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (828) 267-7655
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility is available for the public visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for identity and appointment confirmation.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments