This page provides information about the IRS Office Hopkinsville location.
IRS Office Hopkinsville – 121 W. Tenth Street, Hopkinsville, KY 42240
The IRS Office at Hopkinsville is located in between 9th Street and 11th Street at the downtown area. The IRS Office is a one-story building with red brick façade. Some of the nearby offices are Probation & Parole Office, Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library, US Bank Branch, Hopkinsville Farmer’s Market, Western Union, Apria Healthcare etc.
East on McLean Avenue: Head west on McLean Avenue toward Smith Street. Continue straight onto E 9th Street for quarter to a mile, then turn left onto Bethel Street. Immediately afterwards, turn left onto W 10th Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Northwest on 7th Street: Head southeast on W 7th Street toward North Drive. Upon arrival, turn right onto W 9th Street and drive for a quarter mile. Then turn right onto Bethel Street, then turn left onto W 10th Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Main Street: Head south on N Main Street toward Sarah Avenue. Upon arrival at the 9th Street, turn right and about 200 feet later, turn left onto Bethel Street. Make an immediate left turn onto W 100th Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office has reserved parking behind the building. Also, there are plenty of parking spaces in the neighborhood.
All public visitors are required to pass through few electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments