This page provides information about the IRS Office Horsham location.
IRS Office Horsham – 200 Lakeside Drive, Horsham, PA 19044
IRS Office at Horsham is located on a single storied commercial complex. Other than IRS, the other ventures on this compound are Institute for Safe Medical Practices, Med-ERRS, N Harris Computer Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Horsham, Osborneassoc Inc, US Metals Incorporated and US Mortgage Corporation. Around the block, few other offices are Aamco Transmissions, STRATA Skin Sciences etc.
East on State Route 2026: Head southwest on Blair Mill Road/SR 2026 and turn right onto Gibraltar Road. Make a left turn onto Prudential Road, then turn right onto Lakeside Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on Witmer Road: Head southeast on Witmer Road toward Dresher Road. Turn left onto Prduential Road, then right onto Lakeside Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Dresher Road: Head southeast on Easton Road toward Dresher Road and move slightly right onto Dresher Road. Turn left onto Gibraltar Road after a while. Then, first turn right onto Prudential Road then again make another right turn onto Lakeside Drive. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on PA-611: Head northwest toward PA-611 North and eventually merge onto PA-611. Take a sharp left turn onto Blair Mill Road/State Route 2026 then turn right onto Gibraltar Road. Continue for a brief period of time, then turn left onto Prudential Road and immediately turn right onto Lakeside Drive afterwards.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, closed for lunch from 1 – 2pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (215) 887-6134
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Horsham IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Few spots available on the on-premises parking facility. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments