This page provides information about the IRS office Huntsville AL location.
IRS Office Huntsville AL – 5123 Research Dr. N.W.
Huntsville, AL 35805
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Huntsville IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is free parking in the lot in front of the building
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.
Since information on our page might have changed, we recommend that you confirm office information at the IRS's office locator tool before visiting the IRS office.
4 thoughts on “IRS Office Huntsville AL”
I am a residence of Huntsville Alabama in need of my work history from the IRS to submit for my retirement benefits but I can contact anyone what should I do where can I go who can I call
I have not received my 2018 Social Security 1099. Where can I get my statement?
You can try contacting the Social Security Administration. https://www.ssa.gov/agency/contact/
Go online to SSI site it should be on there and you should be able to print it off. I’ve done that before. It gave me all the information on the site. If you don’t have an online account it will ask you to create one and then sign in .