This page provides information about the IRS Office Hyannis location.
IRS Office Hyannis – 75 Perseverance Way, Hyannis, MA 02601
This IRS Office is located in a 2 story commercial building, about 10 minutes from downtown Hyannis.
East on Independence Drive: Head west on Independence Drive toward Breeds Hill Road. Then turn right, after 300 feet turn right again. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on Lyannough Road: Head southeast toward Attucks Lane and turn left onto this road. Take a left turn onto Phinneys Lane. Continue for a while then turn right onto Kidd’s Hill Road, and another right tunr onto Perseverance Way shortly afterwards. Then take a final left turn; the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Kidd’s Hill Road: Head southwest on Phinneys Lane toward Old Hot Bottom Road. Turn left onto Kidd’s Hill Road, then turn right onto Perseverence Way. Finally, turn left and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Barnstable Road: Head north on Barnstable Road toward Winter Street. Take the 2nd exit at the traffic circle, onto Lyannough Road and continue on this road. Take a right turn onto Independence Drive, then turn left onto Attucks Lane. Finally, turn left and the IRS Office will be on the right on this building.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office has on-premises parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
2 thoughts on “IRS Office Hyannis”
Yesterday I spent one and half hours on hold and a very nice lady told me I would have to speak to some one in the back office so I was put on hold again and after 26 mins it went click, click and dead. Very frustrating all I am trying to do is to find out if our church (The First Church of Pembroke) on Center Street in Pembroke has an 04 number or some type of number we should be using for contributions we receive. I have been appointed one of the financial trustees to help get our records and financials in order. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your future help.
It sounds like you’re trying to determine if the church is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. You can search here: https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/