This page provides information about the IRS Office Hyannis location.
IRS Office Hyannis – 75 Perseverance Way, Hyannis, MA 02601
The Hyannis IRS Office is located 10 to 15 minutes’ drive away from the downtown of the city. There are few federal and non-federal offices around this compound, it is quite a busy area. Massachusetts Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement Division, VNA of Cape Cod – Hyannis, The Home Depot, Wilkins Outpatient Medical Complex etc. The other tenants in this complex are Savant and Porky’s BBQ & Grill.
East on Independence Drive: Head west on Independence Drive toward Breeds Hill Road. Then turn right, after 300 feet turn right again. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
West on Lyannough Road: Head southeast toward Attucks Lane and turn left onto this road. Take a left turn onto Phinneys Lane. Continue for a while then turn right onto Kidd’s Hill Road, and another right tunr onto Perseverance Way shortly afterwards. Then take a final left turn; the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Kidd’s Hill Road: Head southwest on Phinneys Lane toward Old Hot Bottom Road. Turn left onto Kidd’s Hill Road, then turn right onto Perseverence Way. Finally, turn left and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Barnstable Road: Head north on Barnstable Road toward Winter Street. Take the 2nd exit at the traffic circle, onto Lyannough Road and continue on this road. Take a right turn onto Independence Drive, then turn left onto Attucks Lane. Finally, turn left and the IRS Office will be on the right on this building.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (508) 775-0029
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office has on-premises parking facility for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments