This page provides information about the IRS Office Jackson location.
IRS Office Jackson – 109 South Highland, Jackson, TN 38301
[su_highlight]**This TAC Office is currently closed** [/su_highlight]
Jackson IRS Office is located in the downtown, Jackson City. Very conveniently located in between the Main Street and Chester Street so this office is very easy to reach; there is also a bus stop within walking distance. This address is a busy office building with many federal and non-federal agencies like Eastco Building, Federal Public Defender, Senator Bob Corker, Representative Stephen Fincher, Senator Lamar Alexander, US Justice Department, US Pretrial Services and US Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Some of the nearby locations are US District Court, US Magistrate Judge, Madison County Chancery Court, West Tennessee Legal Services, Jackson Personnel etc. Good diners are available at every corner of this part of the city.
East on Chester Street: Head west on E Chester Street. Then, turn right onto S Highland Avenue. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
West on US-45 BYP: Head east on US-45 BYP. Upon arrival at the S Highland Avenue, turn left onto S Highland Avenue and continue driving. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on W Deaderick Street: Head south on N Highland Avenue toward W Orleans Street. Continue driving, the IRS Office building will be on the right on this road.
South on Highland Avenue: Head north on S Highland Avenue toward Martin Luther King Jr Drive. After Chester Street, the IRS Office building will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (731) 423-2441
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides a small on-premises parking facility for the visitors. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are also available within walking distances, in case the parking lot is all filled up.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments