This page provides information about the IRS Office Johnson City location.
IRS Office Johnson City – 2513 Wesley Street, Johnson City, TN 37601
The IRS Office at Johnson City is located nearly 10 minutes’ of drive away from the center of the city. Downtown wouldn’t take more than 10 minutes through the nearby interstate highway. This location has plenty of federal and non-federal offices and business locations. Good diners and places to stay are available as well, just in case someone needs to stay overnight. This office building is known as Wesley Plaza and the tenants at this location other than IRS are Bearfields & Shields, Children’s Services Department, Ed Street Development Co., Real Estate Services-Northeast, Community Services Agent, Spherion and Spherion Staffing and Recruiting Johnson City TN. Some important business locations nearby are Northeast Tennessee Career Center, James H & Cecile C Quillen Reh, Princeton Transitional Care, Coca Cola Bottling Plant, State of Franklin Healthcare Associates etc.
East on Lakeview Drive: Head west on E Lakeview Drive toward Lake Drive exit. Then turn right onto E Oakland Avenue, then a little later turn left onto Silverdale Drive. After half a mile later, turn right onto Princeton Road. Finally, turn left onto Wesley Street. The Wesley Plaza will be on the left.
West on Oakland Avenue: Head east on E Oakland Avenue toward Creekmore Drive. Continue straight on this road, then turn right onto Princeton Road. Finally, make a right turn onto Wesley Street. The IRS Office (Wesley Plaza) will be on the left.
North on Austin Springs Road: Head southwest on S Austin Springs Road toward Austin Village Boulevard. Continue until Oakland Avenue, then turn right onto Oakland Avenue. Take a left turn onto Princeton Road and drive for a while. Then, turn right onto Wesley Street. The Wesley Plaza will be on the left.
South on N Roan Street: Head north on N Roan Street toward Mockingbird Lane. Turn right onto Princeton Road, then continue straight to stay on this very same road. Finally, turn left onto Wesley Street and the Wesley Plaza will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (423) 610-7050
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This place offers on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.