This page provides information about the IRS Office Johnstown location.
IRS Office Johnstown – 319 Washington Street, Johnstown, PA 15901
Johnstown IRS Office is located alongside some justice offices at the same office location. Notable installations around the block are Johnstown Flood Museum, Johnstown Police Department, Johnstown Regional Sewage office etc. The compound is a newer office complex and still a lot to be set up.
East on Clinton Street: Head southwest on Clinton Street toward Matthew Street. Continue straight until the destination building is in sight. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Washington Street: Head southwest on Washington Street toward Johns Street until the IRS Office building appears on the left.
North on William Penn Avenue: Head southwest on William Penn Avenue toward Ore Street and turn left onto Walnut Street. After a while, turn left onto Washington Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on Bedford Street: Head northwest on Bedford Street toward Horner Street. Stay on this road and continue onto Clinton Street. Turn left onto Washington Street, the IRS Office will be on the right on this street.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (814) 691-6115
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Few parking spots available on both sides of the building. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments