This page provides information about the IRS Office King of Prussia location.
IRS Office King of Prussia – 601 South Henderson Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
King of Prussia IRS Office is located in one of Henderson Office Buildings, a commercial office property. Apart from IRS, the remarkable major tenants are Community Associations Institute, Expedition Escape! and office of Daylin Leach – State Senator. The office space is slightly off the main road, through a driveway of this space’s own. Few other places to remember while looking for the IRS office are – Lyon Conklin & Co., Get Air Trampoline Park, King of Prussia Express Laundry, Gulph Mills Village Apartments etc.
East on Swedeland Road: Head southwest on PA-320 toward Jones Road and turn right onto State Route 3041. Turn slightly right onto South Gulph Road, then turn right onto South Henderson Road.
Southwest on Weadley Road: Head northeast on Weadley Road toward Shoemaker Lane. Turn right onto South Gulph Road, then turn left onto South Henderson Road.
North on South Henderson Road: Head south on South Henderson Road toward East Church Road. The destination will be on the right, look out for IRS Office sign.
South on Gulph Road: Head north on PA-320 toward Arden Road. Continue straight onto South Gulph Road, then turn right onto South Henderson Road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break at noon, during 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (610) 992-5130
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public facility available for the public visitors to this place. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within close proximity.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments