This page provides information about the IRS Office Lakeland FL location.
IRS Office Lakeland – 2133 Harden Boulevard, Lakeland, FL 33803
The IRS Office at Lakeland is situated by the Harden Boulevard. Notable locations around are Fred’s Market, Bankers Life, Beacon Terrace and the Polk Parkway. The area is not very highly populated and any assistance with taxpaying is usually done by the IRS office in a short period of time if prior paper works are properly done. The office complex is only a single storied building with abundant of free spaces all around.
East on West Beacon Road: Head west On West Beacon Road toward West End Avenue and turn left onto Harden Boulevard. After a while the destination will be on the right.
West on Ariana Street: Head east on Ariana Street toward Lotus Avenue. Look out for Harden Boulevard and turn right onto it upon arrival. The destination will be on the right after a while.
North on Sikes Boulevard: Head southwest on Sikes Boulevard/North South Route toward South Central Avenue and continue onto Harden Boulevard. The destination will be on the right, keep an eye on the signs.
South on Harden Boulevard: Head north on Harden Boulevard toward Oakbridge Boulevard East. Continue and make a U-turn at West Beacon Road where the destination will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour break for lunch during 12 pm to 1 pm.
This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premise parking is available in abundant numbers. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.