This page provides information about the IRS Office Lancaster location.
IRS Office Lancaster – 1720 Hempstead Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
Close to a Shell refueling station and a SUBWAY Restaurant, visitors to the Lancaster IRS Office would never feel lost. The office is located in a busy area at Lancaster with a lot of other federal and non-federal business ventures around like the United States Postal Service, Courtyard by Marriott Lancaster, Social Security Administration, DesignPoint, Eastern Mennonite University, Alside Supply Center etc. This IRS Office is located right next to US-30 highway.
East on PA-340W: Head west on PA-340 toward Iris Drive. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road, then an immediate left turn onto Jefferson Drive followed by. Make a final left turn approach onto Hempstead Road, the IRS Office will be located on the right.
West on PA-340E: Head east on PA-340 toward Lepore Drive. Turn left onto Greenfield Road, then turn slightly right toward Hempstead Road. After a while, turn right onto Hempstead Road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Northwest on US-30: Head southeast on US-30 and take the Greenfield Road exit. Upon reaching the fork, keep right and merge onto Greenfield Road. Take slight right toward Hempstead Road, then turn right onto Hempstead Road. The destination will be on the left.
Southeast on US-30: Head northeast and take the Greenfield Road exit. Turn right onto Greenfield Road, then a slight right toward Hempstead Road. Finally, turn right onto Hempstead Road and the IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break during noon from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (717) 291-1994
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is available for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments