This page provides information about the IRS Office Landover location.
IRS Office Landover – 8401 Corporate Drive, Landover, MD 20785
The IRS Office is located in a 6 story commercial building off of John Hanson Highway. The New Carrolton Station and Greyhound: Bus Station is located within walking distance. Some nearby locations to this IRS office are – Courtyard by Marriott New Carrolton Landover, UFCW 400, Biomedical Engineering Society, Randstad Office & Administration, and Giant Food etc.
East on John Hanson Highway: Head west on US-50W and take the right 2 lanes to take exit 6 to merge onto MD-950/Garden City Drive toward Ardwick Ardmore Road. Take a right turn onto Corporate Drive, then turn left to stay on Corporate Drive. Finally, turn right and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Pennsy Drive: Head southeast on Landover Road toward Old Landover Road and turn left onto Old Landover Road. Then continue onto Pennsy Drive, then onto Corporate Drive. Finally, turn right and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Interstate 495S: Head south on I-495S/I-95S and exit through the exit 19B for US-50W toward Washington. Keep right on this road and follow signs for New Carrollton Station. Then take a right turn onto Corporate Drive, and another right turn followed by. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Interstate 495N/I-95N: Take I-495/I-95N and US-50W to MD-950/Garden City Drive in Lanham. Exit through exit 6 from US-50W. Take the Corporate Drive to the IRS Office afterwards.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Closed for lunch noon – 1pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility. Also, public parking lots at nearby facilities within walking distance could also be used.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of appointment and identity.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
2 thoughts on “Landover”
I need all the correct papers form from 2017 -2021 I have to go back ward to come forward with all taxes forms that will help me to catch up the past. forms 1020, w2,etc
Here are some things you can try to get your previous tax documents: https://www.irsofficesearch.org/didnt-get-a-w-2-from-my-employer/#What_if_I_need_a_previous_year_W-2_or_I_lost_my_Form_W-2