This page provides information about the IRS Office Landover location.
IRS Office Landover – 8401 Corporate Drive, Landover, MD 20785
The Corporate Drive is quite a busy area with all corporate and non-corporate business locations and some federal offices like the Internal Revenue Service, Landover. The IRS Office is located next to John Hanson Highway. The New Carrolton Station and Greyhound: Bus Station is located within walking distance, making this IRS Office a very easy location to commute to. Some nearby locations to this IRS office are – Courtyard by Marriott New Carrolton Landover, UFCW 400, Biomedical Engineering Society, Randstad Office & Administration, and Giant Food etc.
East on John Hanson Highway: Head west on US-50W and take the right 2 lanes to take exit 6 to merge onto MD-950/Garden City Drive toward Ardwick Ardmore Road. Take a right turn onto Corporate Drive, then turn left to stay on Corporate Drive. Finally, turn right and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Pennsy Drive: Head southeast on Landover Road toward Old Landover Road and turn left onto Old Landover Road. Then continue onto Pennsy Drive, then onto Corporate Drive. Finally, turn right and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on Interstate 495S: Head south on I-495S/I-95S and exit through the exit 19B for US-50W toward Washington. Keep right on this road and follow signs for New Carrollton Station. Then take a right turn onto Corporate Drive, and another right turn followed by. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Interstate 495N/I-95N: Take I-495/I-95N and US-50W to MD-950/Garden City Drive in Lanham. Exit through exit 6 from US-50W. Take the Corporate Drive to the IRS Office afterwards.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (240) 613-7952
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility. Also, public parking lots at nearby facilities within walking distance could also be used.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for confirmation of appointment and identity.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments