This page provides information about the IRS Office Las Cruces location.
IRS Office Las Cruces – 505 S. Main, Ste. 149, Las Cruces, NM 88001
The IRS Office at Cruces is located in busy downtown of Las Cruces city. Surrounded by federal and non-federal offices, banks, diners, educational institutes, parks and many other establishments, the IRS Office is a common yet important office. Apart from IRS, other offices located in the same building are the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Citizens Bank. Other offices close to this location are Kelly Services Inc., Las Cruces Public Schools, Motor Vehicle Department, Wells Fargo Bank, Peter Piper Pizza, Mesilla Valley Public Housing Authority, US Bank, Bank of America Financial Center etc. The office compound is a one-story building with multiple chambers.
East on E Lohman Avenue: Head west on E Lohman Avenue towards Garcia Street. Continue straight on this road and stay on E Lohman Avenue. Upon arrival, take a left turn onto S Main Street. Make a U turn after a hundred feet, then the IRS Office compound will be on the right.
West on Amador Avenue: Head northeast on Amador Road towards Pioneer Place. Continue onto W Lohman Avenue, then turn right onto S Alameda Boulevard upon arrival. Look for S Main Street, then turn left onto this road.
North on N Alameda Boulevard: Head south on N Alameda Boulevard toward W Picacho Avenue. Upon arrival at the S Main Street cross-street, turn left onto this road. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
South on St James: Head northwest on S Main Street toward W University Avenue. Continue straight to stay on S Main Street. After the Alameda Boulevard cross-street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Appointment: (575) 526-0161
Information: (844) 545-5640
This office provides a wide open on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this compound. Commercial and non-commercial parking arrangements are available nearby as well.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)