This page provides information about the IRS Office Las Cruces location.
IRS Office Las Cruces – 505 S. Main, Ste. 149, Las Cruces, NM 88001
The IRS Office at Cruces is located in a one story commercial office building in downtown Las Cruces. Other buildings nearby are Kelly Services Inc., Las Cruces Public Schools, Motor Vehicle Department, Wells Fargo Bank, Peter Piper Pizza, Mesilla Valley Public Housing Authority, US Bank, Bank of America Financial Center etc.
East on E Lohman Avenue: Head west on E Lohman Avenue towards Garcia Street. Continue straight on this road and stay on E Lohman Avenue. Upon arrival, take a left turn onto S Main Street. Make a U turn after a hundred feet, then the IRS Office compound will be on the right.
West on Amador Avenue: Head northeast on Amador Road towards Pioneer Place. Continue onto W Lohman Avenue, then turn right onto S Alameda Boulevard upon arrival. Look for S Main Street, then turn left onto this road.
North on N Alameda Boulevard: Head south on N Alameda Boulevard toward W Picacho Avenue. Upon arrival at the S Main Street cross-street, turn left onto this road. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
South on St James: Head northwest on S Main Street toward W University Avenue. Continue straight to stay on S Main Street. After the Alameda Boulevard cross-street, the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. Closed for lunch 11:30 am – 12:30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Las Cruces IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
2 thoughts on “IRS Office Las Cruces”
need a letter of non filing
We have a guide on how to get transcripts here: IRS transcripts.
Here’s the IRS transcripts page: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript