This page provides information about the IRS Office Las Vegas location.
IRS Office Las Vegas – 110 City Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Las Vegas is one of the world’s poshest locations, and the IRS Office here is one of the most important offices across the state. The building is a low-rise commercial building complex with a 1.86 acres of lot space and additional 2.12 acres of living space on top. The building was built on 2004, later on an office space was leased to IRS. This commercial building is located between the W Ogden Avenue and W Mesquite Avenue, with the Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel to the east. The office is located in a pretty prominent downtown location with different types of business and other locations around. Some of the notable businesses are Plaza Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Amtrak Station, California Hotel & Casino, and Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel. The Vegas Creek runs along very close to this IRS Office, so does the Veterans Memorial Highway.
East on Bonanza Road: Head west on E Bonanza Road toward N 9th Street. Make a left turn onto N Main Street, then turn right onto W Ogden Avenue. Finally, take a right turn onto N City Parkway, and the IRS Office building will be on the right.
West on US-95: Drive on US-95S and continue onto I-515S/US-95S. Exit this highway using exit 75B for Casino Center Boulevard toward Downtown LV. Take a right turn onto Stewart Avenue, then turn left onto N Main Street using the middle lane. Take a right turn onto W Ogden Avenue, the quarter miles later turn right at the 1st cross street onto N City Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on D Street: Head south on D Street toward W Monroe Avenue. Take a left turn to stay on D Street, then turn left onto Bonanza Road. Take a right turn onto N Main Street, then slightly more than a quarter mile later turn right onto W Ogden Avenue. Another quarter miles later, turn right at the 1st cross street onto N City Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Grand Central Parkway: Head northeast on S Grand Central Parkway toward LV Premium Outlet Drive. Upon arrival at the N City Parkway, turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (702) 868-5005
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors, and employees who work in this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the numbers provided above.
Call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Appointments can be scheduled as late as 3:45pm.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)