This page provides information about the IRS Office Las Vegas location.
IRS Office Las Vegas – 110 N. City Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106
The IRS office is housed in a low-rise commercial building in downtown Las Vegas.
It is located between the W Ogden Avenue and W Mesquite Avenue, with the Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel to the east.
The Parkway Center is centrally located at the intersection of the I-15 and the US 93/95.
East on Bonanza Road: Head west on E Bonanza Road toward N 9th Street. Make a left turn onto N Main Street, then turn right onto W Ogden Avenue. Finally, take a right turn onto N City Parkway, and the IRS Office building will be on the right.
West on US-95: Drive on US-95S and continue onto I-515S/US-95S. Exit this highway using exit 75B for Casino Center Boulevard toward Downtown LV. Take a right turn onto Stewart Avenue, then turn left onto N Main Street using the middle lane. Take a right turn onto W Ogden Avenue, the quarter miles later turn right at the 1st cross street onto N City Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on D Street: Head south on D Street toward W Monroe Avenue. Take a left turn to stay on D Street, then turn left onto Bonanza Road. Take a right turn onto N Main Street, then slightly more than a quarter mile later turn right onto W Ogden Avenue. Another quarter miles later, turn right at the 1st cross street onto N City Parkway. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Grand Central Parkway: Head northeast on S Grand Central Parkway toward LV Premium Outlet Drive. Upon arrival at the N City Parkway, turn right onto this road. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
A privately owned self-parking garage is located on the corner of North City Parkway and Ogden. The cost is $3.00 per half hour.
TIP: Parking validation of 1 hour is offered at Jason’s Deli which is located immediately in front of the parking garage. Otherwise parking and public transportation is very limited in this area.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)
12 thoughts on “IRS Office Las Vegas”
I need my w2 forms for last year 2021.
You may find this helpful: https://www.irsofficesearch.org/didnt-get-a-w-2-from-my-employer/#What_if_I_need_a_previous_year_W-2_or_I_lost_my_Form_W-2
parking garage is a total rip off chargin $3 per half hour when you gotta wait inside the IRS office for over an hour just to get info on tax return status