This page provides information about the IRS Office Lawton location.
IRS Office Lawton – 2202 SW A Avenue, Lawton, OK 73501
The IRS Office at Lawton, OK is located in a one story commercial compound. Word Alive Church is the major tenant in this location. Other than the IRS, there’s another office here called C.R.E.W. Other locations close to this IRS Office are Big Head Storage, Philips Music, Lynn Mc Kenzie Auto Repair, Mobile Phonix, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Justice Auto Sales, U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer etc. Ahlschlager Park, Cameron University, Sheridan Square Apartments, Clarence E. Soper Park etc. are few blocks away from the IRS Office location.
East on E Gore Boulevard: Head west on E Gore Boulevard toward NE 20th Street. Continue straight onto W Gore Boulevard, and stay on this road. Then turn left onto SW 22nd Street, and few hundred feet later turn right at the 1st cross-street onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on SW Lee Boulevard: Head east on SW Lee Boulevard. Upon arrival at the SW Sheridan Road, turn right onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-44: Take Interstate 44 and turn right onto W Gore Boulevard to SW 22nd Street. Then, turn left onto SW A Avenue and continue driving. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on SW 11th Street: Commuter from airport and nearby areas should take this. Head north on SW 11th Street toward SW Bishop Road, then turn left onto SW Bishop Road. Half a mile later, SW Bishop Road turns right and becomes SW 17th Street. Continue straight to stay on SW 17th Street, then turn left onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (580) 357-5492
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office has an on-premises public parking lot for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments