This page provides information about the IRS Office Lawton location.
IRS Office Lawton – 2202 SW A Avenue, Lawton, OK 73501
The IRS Office at Lawton, OK is located in a one story commercial office building.
East on E Gore Boulevard: Head west on E Gore Boulevard toward NE 20th Street. Continue straight onto W Gore Boulevard, and stay on this road. Then turn left onto SW 22nd Street, and few hundred feet later turn right at the 1st cross-street onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
West on SW Lee Boulevard: Head east on SW Lee Boulevard. Upon arrival at the SW Sheridan Road, turn right onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-44: Take Interstate 44 and turn right onto W Gore Boulevard to SW 22nd Street. Then, turn left onto SW A Avenue and continue driving. The IRS Office will be on the left.
South on SW 11th Street: Commuter from airport and nearby areas should take this. Head north on SW 11th Street toward SW Bishop Road, then turn left onto SW Bishop Road. Half a mile later, SW Bishop Road turns right and becomes SW 17th Street. Continue straight to stay on SW 17th Street, then turn left onto SW A Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Lawton IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office has an on-premises public parking lot for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments