This page provides information about the IRS Office Lima location.
IRS Office Lima – 401 W. North Street, Lima, OH 45801
East on North Street: Head west on East North Street toward North Union Street. The IRS office is on the left.
West on W North Street: Head east on West North Street toward Maple Lane. The IRS Office building will be on the right on this road.
North on N West Street: Head south on North West Street toward Chester Pl. Make a left turn onto West Pennsylvania Avenue. Turn right onto North West Street, then another right turn onto W North Street. The IRS Office building will be on the left.
South on S Central Avenue: Head north on South Central Avenue toward East Circular Street. Take a left turn onto East North Street and continue for a while. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Lima IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Surface level on-premises parking is available for visitors. There is also public parking lot(s) across the street, metered parking and commercial parking lots and garages.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments