This page provides information about the IRS Office Maitland/Orlando location.
IRS Office Maitland/Orlando – 850 Trafalgar Court, Maitland, FL 32751
This IRS office is located very close to the Lake Destiny, the North Lake Destiny Road goes through just along the office compound. A good number of notable offices and educational institutes are situated here – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Everglades University, Florida Digital Network, Intermedia Communications and Chelsea Title Company are to name a few. There’s a Sheraton Hotel very close to the IRS office.
East on Maitland Boulevard: Head west on Maitland Boulevard and turn right onto North Lake Destiny Road. Take either of the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Maitland Center Parkway. Turn right at the 1st Cross Street onto Trafalgar Court and make a right turn shortly afterwards. The destination will be on the left.
West on Maitland Center Parkway: Head southeast on Maitland Boulevard toward North Keller Road and turn left at the 1st cross street onto North Keller Road. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Maitland Center Parkway and then make a left turn onto Trafalgar Court. Make an immediate right turn afterwards. The destination will be on the left.
North on North Lake Destiny Road: Head south and turn right onto Maitland Center Parkway. Make a right turn onto Trafalgar Court at the 1st cross street and make a right turn, the destination will be on the left.
South on Interstate 4 East: Head north on Interstate 4 and take exit 90B for Maitland Boulevard. Turn right onto Maitland Boulevard and make another right onto North Lake Destiny Road. Use either of the 2 lanes on the left to turn onto Maitland Center Parkway. At the 1st cross street ahead, make the first right turn onto Trafalgar Court and then another toward the destination which will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (321) 441-2586
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This IRS Office facility has on-premises parking allocations in abundant numbers, many spots are reserved for handicapped visitors.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel might ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are recommended to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)