This page provides information about the IRS Office Manchester location.
IRS Office Manchester – 1000 Elm Street 9th Floor, Manchester, NH 03101
The IRS Office at Manchester, North Hampshire is located in a busy downtown area by the Merrimack River, close to the Notre Dame Bridge. The exact location of this establishment is between Spring Street and Mechanic Street, and Plaza Drive and Elm Street. The building was formerly known as Hampshire Plaza, now it goes by the name Brady Sullivan Plaza. This 20-story building is a high rise 259 feet tall establishment constructed in 1972. Brady Sullivan Properties, a real estate company has acquired this building’s ownership in 2006, therefore the renaming happened. Initially, Public Service Company of New Hampshire has built this high-rise building. This building has class A office spaces and retail places for lease. The neighboring areas have some pretty prominent locations as well, to name a few – People’s United Bank, YMCA of Downtown Manchester, Social Security Administration, Manchester City Hall, DEKA Research and Development, Manchester Historic Association, TD Bank, Victory Park, and Pulaski Park etc.
East on Bridge Street: Head west on Bridge Street toward Linden Street. Upon arrival at the Elm Street, take a left turn onto this Street. The Brady Sullivan Plaza will be on the right.
West on W Bridge Street: Head east on W Bridge Street/Notre Dame Bridge toward Plaza Drive. Continue driving on the W Bridge Street, then turn right onto Elm Street. The Brady Sullivan Plaza will be on the right.
North on Elm Street: Head south on Elm Street toward Langdon Street. After passing the Lowell Street on the left and Spring Street on the right, the Brady Sullivan Plaza will be on the right.
South on Elm Street: Elm Street: Head north on Elm Street towards Old Granite Street. After passing Mechanic Street on the left, the Brady Sullivan Plaza will be on the left.
Please note, parts of the Elm Street might remain closed at certain times or days. Please check with the local authority before planning a visit.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (603) 668-6763
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
The Brady Sullivan Plaza has an indoor parking garage with several levels, visitors should not have any trouble finding a parking spot there.
All public visitors are required to go through several levels of electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments