This page provides information about the IRS Office Mansfield location.
IRS Office Mansfield – 180 North Diamond Street, Mansfield, OH 44902
East on East 4th Street: Head west on East 4th Street toward North Foster Street. Take a right turn onto North Diamond Street and continue toward the East 5th Street. The IRS Office is at the cross-section.
West on West 4th Street: Head east on West 4th Street toward Artherton Avenue. Continue, then take a left turn onto North Diamond Street. Approach toward the East 5th Street, the IRS office is located at the cross section of both streets.
North on North Main Street: Head south on North Main Street toward East 6th Street. Take a left turn onto East 4th Street, then turn left at the 1st cross street onto North Diamond Street again.
South on South Diamond Street: Head north on South Diamond Street toward East 1st Street. Continue straight on this road and look out for IRS Office signs.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (419) 522-9204
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Mansfield IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
Surface level on-premises parking spots are available for visitors to this building. If no vacant spots are available, the visitors may park their vehicles at the metered parking streets and commercial parking lots within walking distance.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments