This page provides information about the IRS Office Martinsburg location.
IRS Office Martinsburg – 1250 Edwin Miller Blvd, Suite 100, Martinsburg, WV 25404
The IRS office in Martinsburg is located in a 3 story office building called the Edwin Miller Professional Centre.
*Note that this TAC was reported as currently closed on the IRS site. Please use the TAC locator tool to find an alternate site.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (304) 263-4901
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Martinsburg IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is free parking on premises for visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and screening procedures. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is mandatory for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments