This page provides information about the IRS Office Mays Landing location.
IRS Office Mays Landing – 5218 Atlantic Avenue, Mays Landing, NJ 08330
Mays Landing IRS Office is a few minutes’ away from the Atlantic City International Airport. The IRS Office in Mays Landing is located in the Hamilton Office Center. Some of the nearby locations are Atlantic County Institute of Technology, New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Cape Atlantic INK, North American Composites (NAC) etc.
East on Harding Highway: Head west on US-40 toward 32nd Avenue. Turn left onto Atlantic Avenue and continue for few hundred feet. Then, turn right at the 1st cross street to stay on Atlantic Avenue. After a while, the Hamilton Office Center will be on the left.
West on Harding Highway: Head east on US-40E toward James N Holmes Boulevard. Turn right onto Atlantic Avenue after a while. Continue, then turn right at the 1st cross street to stay on Atlantic Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Cape May Avenue: Head south on Cape May Avenue toward the 13th Street. Take a left turn onto Cape May Avenue. Continue to follow this street, then turn left onto US-40. After a while, turn right onto Atlantic Avenue. At the 1st cross street, turn right to stay on Atlantic Avenue.
South on Whispering Woods Court: Head northeast on Somers Point – Mays Landing Road toward Ocean Heights Avenue. Upon arrival, turn right onto Babcock Road. Then continue for almost one and a half miles and turn left onto Atlantic Avenue. The Hamilton Office Center will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
The Hamilton Office Center offers on-premises parking for visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required to confirm identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments