This page provides information about the IRS Office Medford location.
IRS Office Medford – 960 Ellendale Drive, Medford, OR 97504
The Medford IRS Office is a one-story cottage style house with woods and open spaced all around. Although this office is located at downtown, yet not very clumsy. The IRS is the major tenant at this location, and there’s another office of a financial consultant named Charles Schwab. Larson Creek runs behind this location, and there are plenty of other business locations nearby including hotels, federal and non-federal offices, restaurants, and parks. Some of them are Southern Oregon Medical equipment, Cataract & Laser Institute – Southern, People’s Bank of Commerce, Renew Medical Spa at Medical Eye Centers, AAA Medford Service Center, Oregon Occupational Safety and Health and Barnett Townhomes etc.
East on Barnett Road: Head west on E Barnett Road toward Maaike Drive. Upon arrival at the Ellendale Drive cross-street, turn left onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Stewart Avenue: Head east on W Stewart Avenue toward Jasper Street. Turn right onto E Barnett Road. Then finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-5 South: Head south on I-5 South and take exit 27 toward OR-99 S/Medford. Take the middle lane to turn left onto Highland Drive and follow the signs for Barnett Road. Upon arrival turn right at the 1st cross-street onto E Barnett Street. Finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on I-5 North: Head northwest on Interstate 5 North and take exit 27 toward OR-99 S/Medford. Quarter miles later, turn right onto Highlands Drive, another quarter mile later turn right at the 1st cross-street onto E Barnett Road. Finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (541) 282-1350
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office has an on-premises parking for the visitors to this office.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments