This page provides information about the IRS Office Medford location.
IRS Office Medford – 960 Ellendale Drive, Medford, OR 97504
East on Barnett Road: Head west on E Barnett Road toward Maaike Drive. Upon arrival at the Ellendale Drive cross-street, turn left onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on Stewart Avenue: Head east on W Stewart Avenue toward Jasper Street. Turn right onto E Barnett Road. Then finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on I-5 South: Head south on I-5 South and take exit 27 toward OR-99 S/Medford. Take the middle lane to turn left onto Highland Drive and follow the signs for Barnett Road. Upon arrival turn right at the 1st cross-street onto E Barnett Street. Finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
South on I-5 North: Head northwest on Interstate 5 North and take exit 27 toward OR-99 S/Medford. Quarter miles later, turn right onto Highlands Drive, another quarter mile later turn right at the 1st cross-street onto E Barnett Road. Finally, turn right onto Ellendale Drive. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Medford IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
This office has an on-premises parking for visitors.
Public visitors may need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments