This page provides information about the IRS Office Media location.
IRS Office Media – 1400 N. Providence Road, Media, PA 19063
Alongside the Media bypass, the IRS Office at Media is a comparatively smaller wing, although the office building is quite big. However, smaller does not mean the office is inefficient! Few of the locations around this IRS Office are – Media Cemetery, Cemtech Energy Controls, Rose Tree Corporate Center II, FXI, Key Advisors Group, Contemporary Staffing Solutions etc.
East on US-1: The only way to reach the IRS Office using this highway is to head west toward west, get on the US-1 through the loops and again continue straight east until the destination is reach.
West on US-1 North: Head east on US-1 North/West Baltimore Avenue toward Lexington. Use the right 2 lanes to take the US-1 North ramp to Springfield. Continue straight on the US-1 until destination is reached.
North on Palmers Mill Road: Head north and get on US-1 highway by merging on it. Continue straight on this highway.
South on PA-352: Head northwest on PA-352 toward Wyncroft Drive and turn right to merge onto US-1. After that, take the right 2 lanes and take the US-1 N Ramp to Springfield. Continue straight onto US-1 North until the IRS Office is seen.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during noon, from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (610) 891-6002
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
Reserved underground parking facility is available on the building, although spots may not be available for visitors. Metered parking streets and commercial parking lots are available nearby.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued ID cards to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments