This page provides information about the IRS office Mesa AZ location.
IRS Office Mesa AZ – 1818 E. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85204
This IRS office is located in Southern Ave Office Plaza located in the Reed Park neighborhood of Mesa, AZ. The building is about a block from the cross streets of Gilbert and Southern Ave.
Monday – Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Mesa IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is free parking on premises.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 15 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.