This page provides information about the IRS Office Monroeville location.
IRS Office Monroeville – 4314 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146
The two-story glass clad building should create a positive impression upon arriving at this place. The establishment exactly opposite to the Monroeville IRS Office is called PartySavvy, a rental service for party equipment. Other services located around the block are Melody’s Massage Studio, Kris Restori – State Farm Insurance Agent, American Legion, Inner Chi Holistic Center, Eastern Gas Compression etc.
East on Old William Penn Highway: Head west on Old William Penn Highway toward Garden City Drive. The IRS Office complex will be on the left.
West on East William Penn Highway: Head east on Old William Penn Highway toward Laurel Drive. The IRS Office complex will be on the right.
North on Logans Ferry Road: Head southeast toward Brown’s Airport Road and turn right onto Center Road. Take a slight right turn onto Old William Penn Highway. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on Mosside Boulevard: Head north on Mosside Boulevard toward Macbeth Drive. The middle 2 lanes lead toward Haymaker Road on right. After continuing for a mile, turn left onto Old William Penn Highway.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during noon, from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (412) 856-1913
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises public parking facility is offered for the visitors to this IRS office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments