This page provides information about the IRS Office Myrtle Beach location.
IRS Office Myrtle Beach – 601 19th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Myrtle Beach is a small town, so is the IRS Office here. The office is a two story tiny building with abundance of space in all directions. The office is located only a few minutes’ walking distance away from the beach. Myrtle Beach International Airport is located very close to this IRS Office address. Internal Revenue Service is the only tenant at this location. Some of the nearby locations are Wells Fargo banks, Captain Hooks Adventure Golf, Dollar General, Spectrum, Piggly Wiggly, Masala, Shoney’s, Big Mike’s Soul Food, TD Bank etc. Many of these locations are restaurants.
Northeast on US-17 Bypass: Head southwest on US-17S/US-17 Bypass toward 62nd Avenue. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 21st Avenue North. After a mile or so, turn right onto N Oak Street. Then, turn left at the 2nd cross-street onto 19th Avenue North. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on US-17 Bypass: Head east on US-17 North/US-17 Bypass North. Then turn right onto 21st Avenue North and continue for slightly more than a mile. Take a right turn onto N Oak Street. Then, turn left at the 2nd cross-street onto 19th Avenue North.
Northwest on US-501: Head southeast on US-501 and keep left to continue straight on US-501. Then, turn left onto Robert M Grissom Parkway, then quarter to a mile later turn right onto 10th Avenue North/Mr. Joe White Avenue. Turn left onto Oak Street and continue for half a mile, then turn right onto 19th Avenue North. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break from 12 pm to 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (843) 626-2700
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises parking facility for the visitors.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments