This page provides information about the IRS Office Nashua location.
IRS Office Nashua – 410 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH 03063
The Nashua IRS office is located alongside the Hesser College at the same address. This property is listed under Brady Sullivan’s long list of commercial properties across the entire New Hampshire. The 3-story building looks perfect for a college campus and so it is, however there is a good number of offices and chambers on this property as well. Namely – Eastern Research Group Inc., Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Brian C Thomson, F N T C America Trust Co, Geodesic Financial Services, Lockheed Martin Company, The Business Clinic, and Tom Sileo – Raymond James etc. Locations with importance in the close periphery are Hampton Inn Nashua, Digital Federal Credit Union, Bellwether Community Credit Union, New Hampshire Employment Sec, Digital Federal Credit Union, GEICO Insurance Agent, Citizens Bank, Eastern Bank, and Somerset Plaza Shopping Center etc.
Northeast on US-3 S and Amherst Street: Head southwest on US-3 South and continue straight onto Amherst Street. Take a left turn onto Cotton Road and make a right turn to stay on Cotton Road. Make two quick turns, first right then left, and a final left turn onto the Hesser College premises. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Northwest on Amherst Street: Head southeast on Amherst Street toward Blackstone Drive. Pass by the Bank of America Financial Center, then take a right turn onto the Hesser College premises. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on Everett Turnpike: Drive along Everett Turnpike, Exit 8 and Somerset Parkway. Drive off of the Amherst Street, and drive towards the IRS Office by the Hesser College.
South on Everett Turnpike: Leave the Everett Turnpike using exit 8 and continue onto Somerset Parkway. Use the 2nd from left lane to turn left onto the Amherst Street. Drive off of the Amherst Street and drive towards the IRS Office by the Hesser College.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one-hour lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (603) 594-8370
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office offers on-premises public parking space for the visitors and employees.
All public visitors are required to pass through some electronic security equipment and screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices)
*Does not accept cash payments