This page provides information about the IRS Office North Platte Alternate Location.
IRS Office North Platte Alternate Location – 300 E 3rd St, North Platte, NE 69101, USA
The IRS Office at North Platte is a 3 story building located in downtown North Platte. The office is located between E 2nd and E 3rd Street, and N Bailey Avenue and N Chestnut Street.
East on 4th Street: Head west on E 4th Street toward N Welch Avenue. Upon arrival at the N Chestnut Street cross-street, take a left turn. Then after 300 feet, turn right onto E 3rd Street. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on W Front Street: Head east on W Front Street toward N Jefferson Avenue. Take a right turn onto N Chestnut Street upon arrival, then quarter miles later take a right turn onto E 3rd Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on N Jeffers Street: Head south on N Jeffers Street toward W 10th Street. Upon arrival at the E 4th Street cross-street, take a left turn. Then after 300 feet, turn right at the 3rd cross-street onto N Chestnut Street. After a while, the IRS Office will be on the left.
South on S Dewey Street: Head north on S Dewey Street toward E Philip Avenue. Take a right turn onto E B Street, then take a left turn onto S Chestnut Street shortly afterwards. Continue for a while and turn left onto E 3rd Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm; and on Wednesdays from 9 am to 12 pm in the noon. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (308) 532-8810
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises parking facility for the visitors. There are street parking facilities nearby, as well as some commercial parking arrangement within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment and some screening processes. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointment(s) prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments