This page provides information about the IRS Office Ocala location.
IRS Office Ocala – 3300 Southwest 34th Avenue, Ocala, FL. 34474
Number of offices, hotels, inns and diners are quite a lot in Ocala Southwest 34th Avenue area. The office is located close to the Bank of America Financial Center. Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center shares the compound with IRS Office. Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, Bob Evans, First Watch – College Pizza, Yummy House Ocala and Ruby Tuesday are few eateries that are located within walking distance.
East on Southwest 33rd Road: Head southwest on Southwest 33rd Road toward Southwest 32nd Court.
North on Interstate 75: Head south on I-75 south and take exit 350 for FL-200 toward Hernando/Dunnellon. Take either of the 2 left lanes to turn onto FL-200/Southwest College Road. Then, turn right onto Southwest 34th Avenue.
South on Interstate 75: Head north on I-75 north and take exit 350 then merge onto FL-200/Southwest College Road toward Ocala/Silver Springs. Then, turn right onto Southwest 34th Avenue.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12 pm – 1 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (352) 401-0010
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
The building is surrounded by plenty of parking spots, both for visitors and employees.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments