This page provides information about the IRS Office Ogden location.
IRS Office Ogden – 324 25th Street, Ogden, UT 84401
The IRS Office at Ogden is located in the James V. Hansen Federal Building in downtown Ogden.
East on 24th Street: Head west on 24th Street toward Van Buren Avenue. Look out for Washington Boulevard and upon arrival, turn left onto Washington Boulevard. Then, turn right at the 1st cross-street onto 25th Street. The IRS Office will be on the right.
West on 24th Street: Head east on W 24th Street toward C Avenue. Look out for Grant Avenue, and turn right onto Grant Avenue. After a while, turn left onto 25th Street. The IRS Office will be on the left.
North on Washington Boulevard: Head south on Washington Boulevard toward park Boulevard. Turn right onto 25th Street, after a while the IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Wall Avenue: Head north on Wall Avenue toward 32nd Street. Upon arrival at the 25th Street junction, turn right onto 25th Street. The IRS Office will be on the left after a while.
Monday through Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (801) 620-3095
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at the Ogden IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
There is no on-premises public parking facility for the visitors. Metered street parking is adjacent to the building, and some commercial parking lots/garages are available within walking distance.
All public visitors are required to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID is required for the confirmation of identity and appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments