This page provides information about the IRS Office Olympia location.
IRS Office Olympia – 319 7th Ave. SE, Olympia, WA 98501
The building where Olympia IRS Office is located in, commonly goes by the name 7th Avenue Building. It is a beautiful 2 story office building, presented in beige colored façade. Other than the IRS Office; VanVision Eyecare Center, an optic and optometric service provider is the major tenant on this building. Olympia Copy & Printing, First Christian Church, Temple Beth Hatfiloh, Olympia Timberland Library, Old Capitol Building are the few of the important locations nearby. 8th at Adams is the nearest bus stop to this location.
East on State Avenue: Head west toward Puget Street. Upon arrival, turn left onto Plum Street and shortly afterwards, turn right onto Legion Way. Then after 300 feet, turn left onto Franklin Street. After 200+ feet, take left turn at the 1st cross street onto 7th Avenue SE. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
West on 4th Avenue: Head east on 4th Avenue toward Yashiro Street SW. Turn right onto Capitol Way South. Quarter miles later, take a left turn onto 7th Avenue SE. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
North on East Bay Drive: Head south toward San Francisco Avenue and continue onto Plum Street. Then turn right onto Legion Way SE and slightly more than a quarter mile later, turn left onto Franklin Street. Finally, at the 1st cross street turn left onto 7th Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
South on Henderson Boulevard: Head northwest and continue until reaching a traffic circle. Take the 1st exit from there onto 14th Avenue. Continue for a while until there is a 2nd traffic circle and take the 1st exit onto Jefferson Street from there and continue straight. Then, 8th Avenue should be on the left. Turn left onto 8th Avenue then continue and shortly afterwards, turn right at the 1st cross street onto Adams Street. This road turns left and becomes 7th Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the left.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm, with a one hour lunch break at noon from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (360) 570-5410
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
There is a small parking lot behind the IRS Office building, another one just across the street opposite to the IRS Office. Visitors will not have trouble finding a spot to park their vehicle.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments