This page provides information about the IRS Office Orland Park location.
IRS Office Orland Park – 14479 John Humphrey Drive, Orland Park, IL 60462
IRS Office at Orland Park is a two storied office building. Other than IRS, Edwards & Philip’s Development is the other tenant that shares the office space. A branch of the US Bank is located close to this office, there’s also a Postal Service Office. A good number of diners are available in walking distance like McDonald’s, DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant, Papa Joe’s Italian, Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery etc.
East on 143rd Street: Head west on West 143rd Street toward 92nd Court. Turn left onto John Humphrey Road upon arrival, the destination will be on the left on this road.
West on 143rd Street: Head east on 143rd Street toward South Ravinia Avenue. Make a right turn onto John Humphrey Drive and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
North on 96th Avenue: Head south toward 142nd Street. At the 3rd cross street, turn left onto West 144th Pl. After 200 feet, turn right onto John Humphrey Road. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
South on La Grange Road: Head north toward 149th Street and turn right toward Orland Square Drive. After around 500 feet, turn left onto Orland Square Drive and then continue for a while. Then turn left onto John Humphrey Drive and the IRS Office will be on the right.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premises parking facility is provided for public visitors and employees.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
This office provides Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), a self-assistance computer kiosk with an IRS employee available to assist you with navigating the IRS.gov website. With FSA, you can access the IRS.gov website to complete a number of IRS-related tasks or get more information on the following subjects:
- Free File program
- Forms & Publications
- Where’s My Refund?
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax law questions
- Online Employer Identification Number (EIN) Application
- Online Payment Agreement
- Electronic payments (Direct Pay and EFTPS)