This page provides information about the IRS Office Panama City FL location.
IRS Office Panama City – 651-F West 14th Street, Panama City, FL 32401
Located close to the US Highway 98, the Panama City IRS Office is easy to reach. Important establishments surrounding the office are Motor Vehicle Department, Bay County Public Library, Early Learning Coalition of Northwest Florida, Bay County Tax Collector, and Bay County Health Department etc. Major tenants of the IRS Office building are APD, Panama Properties, APD, Agency of Persons with Disabilities, U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Panama City Port of Entry etc.
East on West 15th Street: Head west on West 15th Street toward Mulberry Avenue. Look out for Florida Avenue and turn left onto it. After a few hundred feet, make another left turn onto West 14th Street where the destination will be on the right.
West on West 15th Street and Florida Avenue: Head east on West 15th Street toward Wood Avenue. Look out for Florida Avenue and turn right onto this road. After a few hundred feet, turn left onto West 14th Street where the destination will be on the right.
North on Jenks Avenue: Head south on Jenks Avenue toward West 15th Street and look out for West 14th Street. Upon arrival, turn right onto West 14th Street and the destination will be on the left on this road.
South on Jenks Avenue: Head north on Jenks Avenue toward West 12th Street and look for West 14th Street. Upon arrival, turn right onto West 14th Street. Destination will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 12 pm – 1pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at your local IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
All public visitors are required to make appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
A wide open parking lot bounds the single storied IRS office building. Few parking spots are reserved for handicapped visitors as well.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
If you've visited this office, feel free to leave a comment about any tips you have for other visitors. If any information on this page was incorrect, please let us know in the comment below so we can correct it.