This page provides information about the IRS Office Paramus location.
IRS Office Paramus – 1 Kalisa Way, Paramus, NJ 07652
The IRS Office at Paramus is located in the city downtown, at Kalisa Way. There are plenty of business locations nearby, however the IRS Office compound is slightly away from the noisy main roads. The other major tenant on this office compound is Nubenco Enterprises Inc. which happens to be a medical devices and medicines supplier. Some of the important business locations nearby are LabCorp, Scuba Learning Center, Supercuts, The Home Depot, and Paramus Park etc.
East on Midland Avenue: Head southwest on Yuhas Drive toward Midland Avenue. Take a right turn onto Midland Avenue and continue straight on this road. Merge onto NJ-17N slowly and stay on this road. Look out for Kalisa Way signs and upon arrival, turn right onto this road. Stay on Kalisa Way for a while and the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Grove Street: Take Grove Street, then Midland Avenue to Kalisa Way in Paramus. Exit Midland Avenue through the ramp that goes toward Mack Drive. Disembark and turn sharp left onto NJ-17. Drive straight and upon arrival turn right onto Kalisa Way. The IRS Office will be on the right.
North on NJ-17: Head south on NJ-17S. Take Midland Avenue to NJ-17N and follow this road toward Kalisa Way for a quarter mile. Turn right onto Kalisa Way, and turn right again onto the IRS Office compound.
South on NJ-17: Head north on NJ-17N. Use the 2nd from right lane to stay on NJ-17N. Later, turn right onto Kalisa Way. Turn right again, the IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (201) 634-7052
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides a surface level wide open on-premises parking lot for the employees and visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 2 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance (Exact Change is Required)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)