This page provides information about the IRS Office Parsippany location.
IRS Office Parsippany – 1719 Route 10 East, Parsippany, NJ 07054
The IRS Office at Parsippany is located in Octagon 10 Office Center. This building has 192,660 Square feet of space divided across 3 stories, each having 64,119 square foot typical floor plates. There’s a lower level and a wide open surface level parking space as well. Being located in the downtown of the city, there are quite a few remarkable business locations nearby – Delta Dental of New Jersey Inc., Hilton Parsippany, and Centenary University etc. Parsippany Commerce, Home Bank and Thingee are three other major tenants located in this office complex.
Southeast on NJ-10: Head northwest on NJ-10/Mount Pleasant Avenue and turn slightly right onto Odell Road. After a while, turn left onto US-202/Littleton Road and take a sharp right turn onto NJ-10/Mt Pleasant Avenue. The IRS Office compound will be on the right.
Northwest on NJ-10: Head southeast on NJ-10/Mount Pleasant Avenue toward Harrison Avenue. The IRS Office compound will be on the right, keep an eye on the signs.
Northeast on Littleton Road: Head southwest on US-202S/Littleton Road toward Sherwood Road. Then, take a sharp right turn onto NJ-10/Mt Pleasant Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right.
Southwest on Littleton Road: Head northeast on Littleton Road toward Greenwood Road. Take a right turn onto NJ-10/Mount Pleasant Avenue. The IRS Office will be on the right on this road.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (973) 808-0821
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
This office provides on-premises public parking facility for the visitors to this place.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID card is required to confirm identity and appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting, by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments.