This page provides information about the IRS Office Peoria location.
IRS Office Peoria – 2415 West Cornerstone Court, Peoria, IL 61614
East on Pioneer Parkway: Head west on West Pioneer Parkway toward North Harker Drive and turn left onto North Allen Road. After few hundred feet, turn left onto West Cornerstone Court. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Willow Knolls Drive: Head east on Willow Knolls Drive toward West Willowlake Drive. Then, turn left onto North Allen road and right onto West Cornerstone Court. The IRS Office premises will be on the left.
North on Allen Road: Head south on North Allen Road toward Spaniel Court. Turn left onto West Cornerstone Court, the IRS Office premises will be on the left.
South on Allen Road: Head south on North Allen Road toward West Carriage Lane. Turn right onto West Cornerstone Court.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
How to make an appointment
If you require face-to-face service at an IRS office, you must call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.
Once you make an appointment, you will receive an automated email confirming the day and time of your appointment.
On-premises parking facility is available for public visitors to the IRS Office.
Public visitors might need to pass through electronic security equipment. Presenting a government issued valid ID might be mandatory for gaining access to the building, and the confirmation of appointment.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments
4 thoughts on “IRS Office Peoria”
are there any free places to get my taxes done
If you are low income and qualify, there are VITA sites that can prepare tax returns for free: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/free-tax-return-preparation-for-qualifying-taxpayers
Is your office open now? Are there COVID procedures in place? If so, what are those? How do I set an appointment?
“On Monday, June 29, 2020, the IRS began opening its Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs) to the public in phases. To ensure the safety of the public and employees, people seeking in-person assistance at a TAC will need to call 844-545-5640 to make an appointment. Appointments will be available if people need assistance for authentication of identity and document validation related to tax return filing or application for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number; Sailing Clearances required for foreign travel by resident and non-resident aliens leaving the United States; assistance with Economic Impact Payment Issues; and cash payments.”