This page provides information about the IRS Office Peoria location.
IRS Office Peoria – 2415 West Cornerstone Court, Peoria, IL 61614
Peoria IRS Office is located close to few car dealerships – Peoria Toyota, Lexus of Peoria and Uftring Nissan, Bob Lindsay Acura etc. Also, there is a real estate agent’s office on the same block named Maloof Commercial Real Estate. IRS Office at this location is a smaller one.
East on Pioneer Parkway: Head west on West Pioneer Parkway toward North Harker Drive and turn left onto North Allen Road. After few hundred feet, turn left onto West Cornerstone Court. The IRS Office will be on the left on this road.
West on Willow Knolls Drive: Head east on Willow Knolls Drive toward West Willowlake Drive. Then, turn left onto North Allen road and right onto West Cornerstone Court. The IRS Office premises will be on the left.
North on Allen Road: Head south on North Allen Road toward Spaniel Court. Turn left onto West Cornerstone Court, the IRS Office premises will be on the left.
South on Allen Road: Head south on North Allen Road toward West Carriage Lane. Turn right onto West Cornerstone Court.
Monday through Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm with a one-hour lunch break during 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. This office follows the federal holiday schedule.
Information: (309) 621-7273
Appointment: (844) 545-5640
On-premises parking facility is available for public visitors to the IRS Office.
All public visitors are required to walk through electronic security equipment. Security personnel would ask for government issued IDs to verify identity and validate appointment.
All public visitors are required to take appointments prior to visiting by calling the number provided above.
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 – April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return) (Topics)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7 (More Information)
- Multilingual assistance (over 150 languages translated)
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (based on availability)
*Does not accept cash payments